Shipping & Delivery - FAQ
1) How do we ship your orders ?
We will ship certain heavy items such dumbbells etc. by ground couriers while other light items are shipped by air. We deliver most of our orders through reputed courier partners .incase the location is very remote where there is no courier service available, we will use India Post to deliver your orders.
2)How much time does it take for an ordered to be delivered ?
We deliver your order within 3-5 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 5-8 working days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-10 business days post-dispatch depending on your location . Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7-10 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints.
3) How long do you take to dispatch an order ?
The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are:
In-stock items (Items that we stock in our warehouse in Bangalore) : These items will dispatched the same or the next day of order placement.
JIT Items (Just-in-time Items): These items are procured from vendors on receiving your confirmation on an order. It takes 2-7 business days to dispatch JIT orders after you have placed an order.
Drop-ship Items: These items are shipped directly by our vendors to you. It takes 2-5 business days to dispatch drop-ship orders.
We strive to dispatch your order as soon as possible. In case you have placed a mixed order of In-stock, JIT and Drop-ship items, we sub-divide your order and dispatch it in parts, shipping the earliest available items first.
4) What are the shipping charges on our orders ?
The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details.
For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees).
Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable.
Please read the product details column before placing an order. Sometimes we carry FREE SHIPPING schemes for certain products or orders of certain value and above .
5) Why does dispatch of heavy products take more /longer time ?
Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another which makes the dispatch and delivery process longer .
Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time:
- Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state's sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above.
- Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.)
- The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order.
- The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund.
- Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for any shipping or delivery related query at any time .