FAST&UP RECOVER 20's - RASPBERRY
20 Vegetarian Amino Acids for Optimal Recovery
- India's First Effervescent Post Workout Nutritional Supplement with 20 vegetarian amino acids profile.
- After exercise the body undergoes biochemical and cellular changes that is referred as the "post workout window" consisting of 1-2 hours. During this period the body has heightened potential to absorb and prepare for recovery.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and the key nutrients that aid in muscle synthesis. Fuelling your body with amino acids post workout is helpful in preparing the body for the next regime.
- Ideal post workout drink for protein synthesis and helps reduce muscle breakdown, fatigue and tiredness.
- How to Use: Drop, Dissolve, Drink. Drop 1 tablet in 250 ml of water, Wait till it dissolves completely and drink. Consume within 30 minutes of workout for optimal recovery and muscle health. For more information, read the product description below.
WHAT IS FAST&UP RECOVER?
Fast&Up Recover is India's First Effervescent Post Workout Nutrition Supplement with complete profile of all 20 vegetarian amino acids with Glutathione for instant post workout muscle recovery. This effervescent muscle recovery supplement helps you with an array of performance enhancing effects that are imperative to reach the next level in performance. This ideal post workout drink promotes protein synthesis and reduces muscle protein breakdown to help you prepare for your next game.
Available in a tube of 20 effervescent tablets, the complete profile of 20 Amino Acids in Fast&Up Recover supplement helps to heal and repair muscles post workout or help you recover from a tiring day.
Made in India, and 100% vegetarian, this tasty refreshing drink is available in Raspberry Flavour to help you ensure that you Recover to Repeat, and repeat to nail it! Train hard, Fuel Easy.
WHY IS POST WORKOUT NUTRITION IMPORTANT?
The post workout period is considered as the most critical part of nutrient timing and consuming the proper ratio of nutrients during this critical post-workout time not only initiates the rebuilding of damaged muscle tissue and restoration of energy reserves.
After exercise the body undergoes biochemical and cellular changes that are simply referred to as the "post workout window". This window is a 1-2 hour timeframe where the body has heightened potential to utilise and transport nutrients in a way that heavily dictates the results we seek (Bird, 2010).
WHY AMINO ACIDS FOR POST WORKOUT NUTRITION?
An intense resistance training workout results in the depletion of a significant proportion of stored fuels like amino acids as well as causing damage to muscle fibers. Amino acids are known to have a positive effect with respect to post-exercise muscular adaptations. Several researchers have made reference to an anabolic "window of opportunity" whereby a limited time exists after training to optimize training-related muscular adaptations.
Amino acid ingestion is not only beneficial in the long-term adaptation to high-intensity exercise, but also in preservation of performance under acute periods of stress. During the competitive season the application of amino acid supplementation could maintain or potentially improve performance when the athlete is competing at maximum intensity. The efficacy, availability, safety, and ease of application of EAA and BCAA supplementation to enhance net protein balance, muscular recovery, and adaptation to exercise makes them an ideal supplement for all populations in pursuit of performance outcomes.